Note: Please contact us if you wish to add information to this article. Thank you!
This article addresses how to upgrade/add or downgrade/remove diskspace or bandwidth from selected Linux/cloud based hosting plans. Not all plans have this ability.
1. Log in at http://my.parcomweb.com
2. At the top of the page look for the words "my services" and then click on them
3. This will show you all the services you currently have with Parcom. Click View Details
4. Select Management Options then upgrade/downgrade options
5. Choose the service that you wish to upgrade.
6. Select the option "click to continue"
This will start the process of upgrading or downgrading your hosting plan. You will then be invoiced for the payment if there is one due.
As always, if you have any difficulties, questions or concerns, please submit a request to our support team! Thanks!
Note: After payment, please allow 24 hours to see the actual change in disk space or bandwidth on your billing portal account. You will have access to the change right within cpanel upon payment but the billing system will show the change the following day.