Note: Please contact us if you wish to add information to this article. Thank you!
Installing WordPress is easy at Parcom!
- Log into the cPanel control panel system. You can easily do that by typing http://yourdomain/cpanel as it will redirect you to the right server's control panel.
- Go to SOFTWARE/SERVICES
- Click Installatron Application Installer
- WordPress will be found under the Apps for Content Management Section. Click WordPress there.
- Click Install This Application
- Select the DOMAIN (If this is to be your primary site, we strongly suggest you select the WWW version of your domain.)
- For the path, leave it blank if you want it to be at the root level, or if this is to be a subset of another root web site, then creating a /directory name will be fine.
- The rest of the items is self explanatory, but this is an opportunity to create a custom administrator instead of ADMIN. Change the password to something strong too.
- Click INSTALL and enjoy!